WE ARE NOT THE GOSSIP GIRL WRITERS.
We just like to stalk their Twitter account and post all the Gossip Girl news, spoilers, and other official information we can find.
Follow @GGWriters on Twitter
EricDaman_Style: GOSSIP GIRL GORGEOUS! (THX USWEEKLY!)
Taylor and Connor on set
Our favorite socialites return to the Upper East Side tonight while trying to recover from the craziness of summer. And even though the premiere episode was a great start to the final season, I think you’ll enjoy tonight’s festivities even more as the drama centers around yet another glamourous event.
Here are 5 mini-spoilers for the episode “High Infidelity”…
1. Serena is just as annoying and self-righteous as ever. While arguing with her new boyfriend, Matt Camden, she drops a William Shakespeare quote to help prove her lies aren’t as bad as his. (Insert eye roll.)
2. Chuck thinks he’s clever enlisting the help of his father’s translator, Amira, to uncover the secrets behind Bart’s fake death, but it turns out that Amira has a secret of her own.
3. Nate and Serena reconnect over their relationship woes and I gotta admit, it’s nice seeing them share the screen again. Too bad it’s soon interrupted by a (totally coincidental) run-in with their respective beaus.
4. While the Blair drama with high school frenemy Nelly Yuki isn’t the best of reunions, it does make for some extra funny Blair Waldorf one-liners. One of my faves: ”Why do you look like the before pictures of people who need botox?”
5. Dan is insistent on getting his book published as is - real names and all - even if it costs him his friends and family. In fact, he takes a nice jab at Chuck and brings up his sister Jenny, who I’m pretty sure the rest of us wish never ever existed.